What is Snap-On Smile?
Snap-On Smile was invented by a dentist who realized that not everyone can afford many thousands of dollars to get a Hollywood smile make-over.
Snap-On Smile’s unique, proprietary formula of hi-tech dental resin makes it very thin, yet extremely strong. It fits right over your own teeth to give you a beautiful, natural-looking smile—even if you have stains, chips, gaps or missing teeth.
And for many people, it can be life-changing. It gives back the confidence to smile. Thousands of people worldwide have already experienced its unique benefits.
Snap-on Smile Procedure
The main procedure for patients getting the Snap-on Smile is to have an impression made of your teeth in the dentist’s office. The process is completely painless and easy to do. The impression provides all the information needed so that yours will fit over your teeth appropriately.
Once the impression is made, it is manufactured according to your unique dental impression so it fits your mouth perfectly. After the impression is taken, your Snap-on Smile will be ready in a few weeks. Once you try it on the first time, minor adjustments may need to be made. Fortunately, they can be done in your dentist’s office, so you’ll still be able to take your Snap-on Smile home that day.
Once you have your Snap-on Smile, it simply fits over your top or bottom teeth like a retainer. It is easy to put on and take off when needed, but because of its durability, you won’t need to remove it too often.
How long will my Snap-On Smile last?
With proper care, it can last 2 to 5 years. Just follow the Snap-On Smile dentist’s cleaning instructions and you’ll enjoy millions of smiles with Snap-On Smile…
Can you eat with a Snap-on Smile?
The good news is that you can eat and drink most things with your Snap-on Smile just as you would with your natural teeth. The appliance is durable and designed to keep you from having to change much about how you live your life.
However, it is recommended that you avoid chewing gum or eating sticky foods with your Snap-on Smile in place. This helps protect your it from getting damaged.
Snap-on Smile Pros and Cons
As with any dental procedure, there are pros and cons to the Snap-on Smile. Understanding the benefits and drawbacks of it can give you a better foundation for making your decision. You can consider the following points prior to getting your Snap-on Smile:
Pros of the Snap-on Smile
There are a number of advantages of the Snap-on Smile. These are the reasons that it has become so popular. They include:
- You don’t have to remove it to eat except for very sticky foods. This makes it easier to have the beautiful smile you want without changing your diet or your daily lifestyle.
- It is more cost-effective than other popular teeth-straightening and cosmetic solutions, such as traditional braces or implants. That means it’s easier to afford to get the beautiful smile you want.
- Cosmetic flaws, such as crowded, stained teeth, can be easily concealed. You don’t have to spend months or even years with appliances and procedures to get the smile you want.
- Your teeth don’t have to be modified before you start using your Snap-on Smile. You can start using the it right away!
- It is more comfortable than many other popular teeth-straightening and cosmetic solutions. If something is more comfortable, you’ll be more likely to keep using it.
Cons of the Snap-on Smile
As with any product, there are potential drawbacks to the Snap-on Smile, as well. It’s important to consider the cons so you know that it will match your needs. These include:
- It doesn’t affect your teeth, such as straightening a crooked smile, so it’s not a permanent solution.
- Regular denture cleaners and dental toothpaste can damage the appliance, so you need special cleansers for the it. This can make it harder to keep your Snap-on Smile clean, and you have to add the cleansers into your overall costs.
- It has to be treated with care, including using a case when it’s not in your mouth, to prevent damage and breakage.
Snap-on Smile Materials: What is it made of?
Whenever you have a dental appliance, it’s a good idea to know what it’s made of so you know what you’re putting into your mouth. This is especially beneficial if you have allergies to anything. Fortunately, there’s nothing in the Snap-on Smile that should concern you.
It is made of a thin resin, called acetyl resin, designed to look like your natural teeth. The resin used in it is a common dental resin used for other dental appliances, as well. The resin is designed to be durable but lightweight and will mimic the look of natural teeth.
Everyone has things they wish they could change about their smiles. But instead of spending months or years fixing cosmetic dental problems, the Snap-on Smile offers a cost-effective, easy alternative. Snap-on Smile makes it possible so that you can get the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted in just a few weeks!
How do I get my Snap-On Smile?
You start the process by calling to make an appointment. When you call, we will place your first appointment at a date and time convenient for you.
During your first visit, we will determine if you are a candidate. If so, an impression is taken of your existing teeth. Don’t worry… there is no pain, no shots and no drilling involved! Since each is custom made, we will send your impression to the studio to have yours made just for you.
Then, three weeks later it is custom fitted. That’s it, you’re done. No shots, no drilling, no adhesives, no pain. You’ll then be shown how to pop your new smile in and out, plus how to keep it looking good.
Remember, you can eat with it, drink with it, and wear it all day every day. (Just remove it when you sleep).
How much does Snap-On Smile cost?
A fraction of the price of things like veneers, crowns & bridges. Snap-On Smile is the only removable, affordable alternative to traditional smile make-over solutions. Contact us to learn more about all your payment options and financing solutions.