Why Choose Dr. Wakter?
- 30+ Years of Experience
- Graduated Cum Laude from the Faculty of Dentistry at the McGill University
- Offers:• Guided Implant Surgery utilizing 3D Technology• Cosmetic Dentistry
• Full Mouth Restorations
- Performing Invisalign Treatment for 10 Years
Tooth bonding is used for a variety of purposes:
- Correcting a tooth gap.
- Covering discolorations.
- Repairing chipped/cracked teeth.
Tooth bonding is dependent on the artistic ability of the dentist, since the work is done “freehand,” without taking impressions or using a laboratory. The tooth must be color matched, sculpted, and polished to produce a beautiful and natural looking result.
The Bonding Procedure
Bonding takes approximately 30-60 minutes in a single visit to our office.
- 1First, we select a shade of composite resin that is as close as possible to the shade of your teeth.
- 2A liquid is then applied that helps the bonding material adhere to the teeth.
- 3The composite resin is applied to the teeth, smoothed into the desired shape and hardened with a high intensity light.
- 4After the resin has hardened, a few final touches are made and the teeth being treated are polished until they resemble the other teeth.
Contact us today to schedule a cosmetic appointment.