Have you been dreaming of a perfect smile with straight and even teeth? Today, you can achieve that beautiful smile through the Invisalign procedure – whether you are a teen, a senior, or anyone in-between.
Why Choose Dr. Wakter?
- Successfully Treated Hundreds of Invisalign Cases
- Performing Invisalign Treatment for 10 Years
- Dr. Wakter is a Certified Invisalign® Provider
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® has fully changed the face of orthodontics: Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth are straightened invisibly. Here are a few of some of the many advantages of Invisalign:
- ClearYou can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- RemovableUnlike braces, you can eat and drink anything you want during treatment. Be sure to brush and floss as you normally would to maintain good oral hygiene.
- ComfortableThere are no metal brackets or wires to irritate the inside of your mouth, and you spend less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
The Invisalign process has been proven effective in clinical research as well as in orthodontic practices nationwide, including our own Ottawa dental clinic. Only a certified dentist like ours can determine whether Invisalign is right for you.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- 1A set of clear plastic aligners is worn for about 2 weeks and is removed only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- 2As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position that Dr. Wakter has prescribed.
- 3You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- 4Total treatment time averages 11 months, with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This, of course, will vary based on your individual case.
The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the Invisalign® company.
Invisalign at Ottawa Downtown Dental Starts from $1499
If you live in Ottawa, ON, and are looking for a certified dentist to consult with you about Invisalign, you’ve come to the right place. Please feel free to call or e-mail us today!